My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago.Today I wanted some chips to go with my lunch and opened up one of the 1 oz bags of the Original Potato Chips and to my surprise, a chip on the top had a large black spot in the center.
I don't know what it is, whether it is due to grease or mold, but it completely ruined my appetite.
Suggestions as to what it is would be appreciated because now my mom is worried.The best by date on the bag is SEP 25, 2016.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Finding mysterious stuff on chip
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "I brought Clancy's jalapeño chips and they had grits in them they also had a small stone in them that liked to broke my tooth I enjoyed the chips and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I ordered the leopard zipster halloween costume and you idiots forgot my baby girl tail from the costume... how is she suppose to strut her stuff in her costume with..."
- "Hey I was order it last 2 month ago n u guys still didn't send that product .. if u guys can't give my product thn please give back my..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."