3.0
Additional Fees

My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my lunch and opened up one of the 1 oz bags of the Original Potato Chips and to my surprise, a chip on the top had a large black spot in the center.

I don't know what it is, whether it is due to grease or mold, but it completely ruined my appetite.

Suggestions as to what it is would be appreciated because now my mom is worried. The best by date on the bag is SEP 25, 2016.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about clancys chips original potato chips from Clancys Chips was finding mysterious stuff on chip , but reviewer liked flavor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Comments

Black spots on salt and vinegar too every bag I brought 8mi Ferndale store chips Clancy won't buy again not healthy anyways. Got hooked on the save money kick not worth it don't trust them.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1189297

Just a bad spot on potato. You will be ok