Featured Not resolved

I normally by name brand potato chips like wavy lay's but they always seem to be broken into smaller pieces so I thought I would try this similar product from Aldi's Clanceys wavy potato chips.I was impressed they tasted just like the name brand chips and had a lot of whole chips so all was good until I spotted a chip in the pile I poured onto my plate.

One chip seem to have some kind odd residue on it like some one had scooped something. I am the only person to touch that bag, I live alone and no one has access to my house. I believe it is a rare occurrence and may still try the chips cautiously as this is the first time any thing like this has happened and almost ruined my meal.

I am just glad I saw it and did not eat it.However I did keep it for possible further investigation.

Review about: Clancys Chips Chips.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

Unless it had a weird odor and felt sticky, I would assume it was just one of those burnt/crispy and extra oily chips that are normally found in any other bag of potato chips; from Lays to Great Value.

remmora
to Anonymous Port Orange, Florida, United States #1318097

It had thickness to it like something was scooped up, but also had time to dry and harden.

LadyScot