5.0

Wanted to send in a review on Clancy's Cinnamon Apple Chips. First found some at Walmart and tried them. (Welch's) My son-in-law told me Aldi's carried them also and he them picked me up a couple bags.(Clancy's) They were probably the best snack I recall eating. Went and picked up a whole box of a dozen. Those didn't last long. So I went back and couldn't find any. I asked about them and one employee thought that was just a promotional item. Didn't think they'd get anymore in. I thought I was writing to Clancy's but apparently I'm not. Just wanted to tell them how great they were and where I could get more.

Ron Coxson

505 1/2 Jackson St.

Jamestown. Pa. 16134

724-699-2994

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree it’s pretty pathetic that they get like 5 boxes of them a year they have no idea how much money both companies are missing out on so Iv been doing my best to see if I can just buy them in bulk from the main Clancy company

They are great!!!

Owings Mills, Maryland, United States #1282104

They are a seasonal item at Aldi's. Best to stock up in the fall.

to Anonymous #1466064

I just bought some yesterday at Aldi's in Knoxville, Tn.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1239071

Aldi's does this "promotional item" stuff all the time. At least you bought plenty while they were available.

Wait a few weeks or months and they will be back unexpectedly.

By the way, Aldi has a website but I don't recall any way to email them, etc. Apparently, they don't care what customers think.