FIRST, I AM A DIABETIC, AND HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING GOOD SNACKS. WELL I FINALLY FOUND ONE.

CLANCY'S CINNAMON CHURROS ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER FOUND. THEY ONLY HAVE 3g OF SUGAR PER SERVING. THEY ARE MADE FOR ALDI'S. ONE BIG PROBLEM, THEY ONLY MAKE THEM 3 TIMES A YEAR.

I ALWAYS BUY 2-3 CASES AT A TIME. ALDI'S SAY THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR SNACK, AND SELL OUT QUICK. MY QUESTION IS, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT NEED THEM, AND YOU WILL MAKE MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GOOD.

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T MAKE THEM ALL THE TIME? I JUST FINISHED MY LAST BAG, EXP DATE 2/22/2017. NOW MY WIFE HAS TO GO TO ALDI'S EVERY WEEK TILL YOU MAKE ANOTHER BATCH.

IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE TELL MARKETING AT CLANCY'S THEY HAVE A GOLD MINE IF THEY WOULD JUST MAKE MORE PRODUCT. SUPPLY AND DEMAND, BASIC ANSWER, JUST MAKE MORE, PLEASE!!!

Review about: Clancys Chips Cinnamon Churros Puffs.

Reason of review: can't get enough product.

Preferred solution: MAKE THESE ALL THE TIME.

Comments

Can I ask the 3 times a year that they carry these? I've only had them once and I went back the next day, (yes I did eat the whole bag that night, thinking I could just get more), and they were sold out.

I ask the girl working there about them. She said "Sold out"....I told the girl, " Oh no honey, you must be mistaken, I was just in here right before closing last evening". "They can't be sold out".........I almost cried. So I went to 3 other Aldi's........Nothing.

So I've had 1 bag in my lifetime.Aldi has a goldmine......Why not make more???????????

Why Aldi, Why????????? I need these.

Hey Anonymous2U,

Before you come on here being the grammar police, first check your own. Secondly, maybe they have to write in capital letters so they can see, or maybe this is how they want to write.

Such a load of crap that writing is caps is considered rude! You must be young and that explains half of your stupidity.

Also this man is diabetic, it is difficult to find sweets that diabetics can have, so yes this is a need for him, which really is none of your concern.

You must have a very sad life to sit and criticize a man for his review of this product, on top of hiding behind an anonymous screen name. You are a pathetic little troll aren't you.

One - Typing in all capital letters is considered rude. It's also just obnoxious.

Two - You don't "need" cinnamon churros.

They're a delightful snack, not oxygen.

Eat some *** fruit or the billions of other diabetic snacks available and stop being dramatic.

Three - Your wife doesn't "have to" go to Aldi every week. My guess is she chooses to go every week to get away from your whining.

to Anonymous2U #1465681

Anonymous2U.........Shut your dumb *** pie hole. You know nothing.

Dumb stupid kid.....WHO CARES IF WE ALL TYPE IN CAPS...............WEEEEEEEEEEEE...ISN'T THIS FUN??? I DON'T CARE IF EVERYONE TYPES IN CAPS......IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL,......Now wasn't that fun????????????????????

Florida, United States #1342390

You got that right , I have the same problem finding them