I purchased Original and Salt & Vinegar Clancy chips from Aldi's Grocery store. Once I opened the bag a lot of the chips where rotten with black spots on them.

I had to throw so many of my chips away because they were rotten, it just turned me off from the whole bag. Plus, by the time I finished trying to remove all the rotten ones, that was almost the half of the bag. I am so disappointed in this company. This company know we can't see the chips until we purchase the bag and open it so by the time we discover that half the bag is rotten we have to decide if it is worth going all the way back to the store.

I will never purchase their chips ever again. I am shocked that whatever factory that makes these chips for Clancy's don't believe in quality because if they did I wouldn't have to sort out these many rotten chips. This copy gets an F- on quality for their chips. My advice to this company is focus on quality not quantity.

When I spend my money on food, I want to be able to eat what I have purchased. Buying your chips for me would be the equivalent to taking the money I spent on them and throwing the money in the trash because that is actually what I did with the chips. It is disgusting to see rotten chips in a bag especially those many. For others reading this post, I have attached visuals, so you can see the rotten chips yourself.

It is laughable that Clancy’s would even try to compare their chips with another company’s chips selling rotten chips with black spots on them. Clancy’s what you consider quality is 100% unacceptable. Please work on the quality of your products. Don’t just sell anything to your consumers sell a quality product and they will continue to buy your items.

As for me, you have lost my business.

I will not be buying anymore of your chips because I know what’s in the bag….and that is a bag full of rotten chips. See attachments for pictures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clancys Chips Original Chips.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 03.

Comments