1K views

A FOREIGN ENTITY OF A DENSE, HARDCORE, THICK, NON-PROCESSED, VERY THICK AND DENSE CONSISTENCY EQUAL TO A ROCK, AND THE CONSISTENCY OF THE POTATO CHIP IN CLANCY'S ORIGINAL POTATO CHIPS BAG DESTROYED MY TEETH UPON THE UNEXPECTED FOREIGN ENTITY IN THE CLANCY'S CHIPS AND WAS CAUSE/EFFECT OF DENTAL TRAUMA. QUALITY CONTROL WAS ABSENT AND CLANCY'S WAS NEGLIGENT IN THE PACKAGING OF THS NON-PROCESSED CHIP WHEREFORE, THE CHIP IS THE CONSISTENCY OF A HARD DENSE ROCK OF APPROXIMATELY 1/8 INCH THICK IN DIAMETER. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH AN DISHEARTENING DENTAL TRAUMA EXPERIENCE AND I AM IN NEED OF DENTAL TRAUMA COMPENSATION FOR CLANCY'S GROSS NEGLIGENCE IN QUALITY CONTROL IT HAS COST ME INJURIES SUSTAINED.

Review about: Clancys Chips Chips.

Comments

The Clancy Sweet Potato Chips keep getting saltier and saltier each time I buy them, I really can't take it anymore not buying anymore of them.

Clancy Limon chips destroyed my teeth ..i have no dental insurance. What can I do to to make Clancy pay for all my dental work..

Did you have a stroke right before you typed this?

Call a lawyer now!!!

The last three times that i have bought clanceys baked potato chips they were so hard felt likje a rock and they left a bad taste in my mouth..Thought it was just a one time bad bag of chips ...But they have all been bad lately. I wont be buying anymore of them

:( Clancy's Sweet potato chips made both me & my son break out in a rash. I am generally not allergic to anything.

My son has been very severely affected for 3 days now. He looks like he has been burned with something on his inner thighs and arms. These chips were the only processed food that we ate that day. I believe it was from the cottonseed oil that they use.

Ken White from Dieffenbach's Potato Chips in PA called trying to tell me the benefits of using cottonseed oil & how good it is for you even if it does contain pesticides. Won't be buying any more of their products.

Clancy's has wonderful products.

1) I wish that they could take the monosodium

glutamate out of the Nacho Cheese chips.

2) The sweet potato chips had little taste of

a sweet potato, like restaurant sweet potato

french fries have.

3) The sweet potato chips of Clancy's got soggy

in a few days.

4) For the amount in the bag and value at

Aldi's did not match the high price.

5) The chips broke down fast to very small

pieces is a short time.

6) I think that Clancy's fell off the cliff

with quality control on this product.

7) Clancy's varieties now are fantastic.

nikalseyn

I gotten, on the odd occasion over the decades, the same thing. It is actually an overdone or ill-cut piece of potatoe.

Sorry about your tooth, but you really should watch what you put into your mouth. Things happen in production of which the manufacturer cannot predict.

Time to get on with your life. You don't want to appear to be a money-grubbing leech like some people, do you?

to nikalseyn #863774

Love this comment. I totally agree, you should know what you're putting in your mouth, the texture felt by your hand should feel different even, not in all cases. Sounds like someone is trying to blame the company for their dental issues.