3.5

A nearby ALDI store in Shelby Twp, Michigan recently has a limited sale of the Clancy's Wavy MAPLE BACON Potato Chips which sounded very interesting so I bought a 9.5 oz bag.

These MAPLE BACON Potato Chips had a wonderful flavor so I returned to the store a week later to procure more bags of these chips. To my dismay, the store no longer carried the MAPLE BACON Potato Chips. The manager said they get their shipments sent to them so not sure why these were a limited distribution.

I am now searching for what store might be carrying these Clancy's Wavy MAPLE BACON Potato Chips so I can enjoy this flavored chip once again!

Reason of review: Liked limited product but now cannot find in Aldi stores.

I liked: Great new maple bacon flavor, Wavy chipa.

Comments

h.kitchener

Aldi is funny about the way they stock their stores. One time you will find something really good but then you never see it again or will find it in a year again.

The local store has no say in what it receives. They never know what they will get from the warehouse.

That is decided by the pencil-pushers at corporate. Just keep an eye out at stores like Ollie's or Big Lots, which tend to sell odd flavored snacks like maple bacon chips, altho of another brand.