2.5

Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch is thinner and extra salty. They have the consistency of a potato chip instead of a tortilla chip. They no longer look like the ones in the picture I attached.

I hope they go back to the old formula! I used to love these chips. They were thicker and crunchier with just the right amount of salt. Please go back to the ones in the picture below. I used to rave about these chips, but I can't recommend them any longer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go back to the old formula for White Rounds Tortilla Chips..

I liked: Old chips, To eat them, Texture, Flavor.

I didn't like: New chips, Flavor, Too salty, Poor texture, Too greasy.

• too salty
  • Chips
  • White Rounds
  • Too Thin
  • Changed Formula
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 15, 2016.

Comments

I agree as well, they’re too crunchy and almost have an over cooked look and taste. I do not like them as much as before!

to Paige #1572929

I agree they changed them. Not as good too crunchy and have that over cooked look and taste. Def not as good and now they even cost more.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #1334635

I would agree. The rounds are so salty, I take a damp cloth and rub off the salt. Here is the number on the package: 37200:06FP