2.5

Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch is thinner and extra salty. They have the consistency of a potato chip instead of a tortilla chip. They no longer look like the ones in the picture I attached.

I hope they go back to the old formula! I used to love these chips. They were thicker and crunchier with just the right amount of salt. Please go back to the ones in the picture below. I used to rave about these chips, but I can't recommend them any longer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "go back to the old formula for white rounds tortilla chips". This person is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about clancys white rounds tortilla chips at Clancys Chips was new chips, flavor and too salty , but reviewer liked old chips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

I would agree. The rounds are so salty, I take a damp cloth and rub off the salt. Here is the number on the package: 37200:06FP