Clancys Chips Chips Review from Clearwater, Florida
I am amazed how good the corn chips are.I normally dont buy " off brand" chips, but i did do just that the other day.
They are crispy, just the right amount of salt, and they taste like corn. Very good taste at a great price! Keep on the good quality!
However your terms of service seems to have the word " pissed " in it.Might want to fix that.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I bought at adi and found this in the bag. Its very mushy, black and differnt colors, i dont know what it is. But it is making me..."
- "They don't care about your pool. We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply. My experience: We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the..."
- "My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States..."
- "I wish I could show you photos. I ordered a bright pink & orange bouquet with roses and gerbera daisies. "A beautiful day" for a friend out of state.http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/its_a_bea..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."