Clancys Chips Chips Review from Clearwater, Florida
I am amazed how good the corn chips are.I normally dont buy " off brand" chips, but i did do just that the other day.
They are crispy, just the right amount of salt, and they taste like corn. Very good taste at a great price! Keep on the good quality!
However your terms of service seems to have the word " pissed " in it.Might want to fix that.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "My wife and I love Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Single packs. We prefer the Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. The problem is that we can't find them ANYWHERE! Even Walmart..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Solving all my situation for the seller to send me my phone and everything works out resolver my returned back I had a bad experience with the seller unforgettable I..."
- "American signature furniture is a company that sells furniture made in China. I purchased a recliner & sofa from them recently. The furniture had a terrible odor. I looked underneath..."
- "Clearwater Fl, off Drew St.What a RIP-OFF. Pull in for gas at advertised price and pay 6 cents more a gallon. And, fyi, DIRTY station, 1 bathroom, no soap,..."