4.5

I purchased a bag of clancy's tortilla ranch chips and when I opened the bag I ate one and noticed that there wasn't any sauce on the chip. I thought that maybe it had just a few bad chips in the bag but came to notice they were all the same no sauce. I have come to love clancy's chips but was every disappointed when my bag came out the way they did.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of clancys chips chips. Clancys Chips needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clancys chips chips in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clancys Chips.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1042297

best thing to do is email the company and let them know.usually, from my experience i get coupons for a replacement product.

really they are trying to do their best, but sometime mistakes will, and do happen.

happy eating!~ [Clancy's Sour Cream & Onion Chips = NO MSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woo hoo !!!!!!!!!]