Manufacturer: Clancys Chips Category: Chips Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I recently purchased a bag of Clancy's Corn Chips "original type" from Aldi's in North Port Fl,--"sell by 07/22/16"--code #271 23:01FP"--They were not good.There was so much remaining oil in the product that you could not eat the chips without getting an extremely large amount of oil all over your hand.They were like straight out of a fryer before the oil had dried off.I wont buy another package--I realize the price was small-but that doesnt...

Anonymous They do offer a double guarantee meaning they replace the product and refund you your money. Pretty sure walmart doesnt do that.

Anonymous Take the product back. Aldi has a double guarantee on all food products. Don't like it? Get your money back and another product of equal value! What a system!

Clancys Chips Original Chips Review

I was eating the small bag while watching a movie about an hour ato and felt something stab the roof of my mouth. It wasnt a chip at all i had to grab tweezers and spent 30 minutes trying to get a shard of glass from the roof of my mouth. I will never be purchasing chips from this company again.