5.0

My husband loves your chips. WAVY POTATO CHIPS I don't have a picture but we just got back from ALDI store first thing he did after putting things away was sit and open your bay of chips.

they are a lot cheaper then buying of brans and he like yours much better and he say's the bag is full and not all broken up chips like the other brans are. I wont name them but their big name brans the bags were always full of air and half the chips all broken up.

we are retired and on limited income and started shopping at Aldi's that's when we found your chips, so thank you for a good chip bag every time. LikeLike

Product or Service Mentioned: Clancys Chips Original Potato Chips.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 07.

Comments

I purchased a 10 oz bag of Clancy's potato chips from Oak Park Heights, Minnesota Aldi store and upon opening discovered all the chips were the size of dimes and nickels. The chips were still good, but impossible to enjoy and eat with hamburgers, hot dogs and other sandwiches.

UPC Code 041498 18366 0. Expiration date 05NOV2018EG2.

I have purchased Clancy's chips previously at Aldi stores and have always been satisfied with taste and quality. What happened with this particular batch?