Purchased a bag of Jalapeno Chips from Aldi's on July 25m 2018. I opened the bag of chips on July 29th and I took some chips to work in a Ziploc bag.

Upon snacking on the chips I seen something stuck to the chips. It was a 3-4 inch black hair, course with a slight curl. My hair is light brown almost blonde. This is not my hair in the bag.

I am disgusted to find someone else's hair in this bag. I purchased 2 bags and both bags will be thrown away when I get home.

Eating a product with this is disgusting and warrants an inspection of the factory. Isn't there a FDA rule on wearing hairnets while working for a factoring that processes food?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I just got me a bag of veggie chips at the bottom when I'm almost done I just found something like plastic literally I wish I could put a picture up it is long rectangular and it is Hollow in the middle and is definitely plastic As I tried to bite into it just to see what the heck is this cuz this is not a veggie chip on the bag there is nowhere to reach out to anybody at like customer service wise so how do you get ahold of anybody just put your review on here and that's it I think all these gets their foods from third world countries who doesn't have the same kind of Standards is us that's why the *** mad cheap plus if you look half of their food has chemicals that are bad for you this is definitely a depopulation agenda at its fullest not to mention I could have choked on the piece of plastic in my bag of food I'm saying that most of their food is so cheap it's for the poor and they want to make you sick and kill you off before you hit retirement age