I brought Clancy's jalapeño chips and they had grits in them they also had a small stone in them that liked to broke my tooth I enjoyed the chips and that was all I used to buy but my last two bags were awful no more one lost customer. 704-526-7938
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Just ate my first bag of clancy's original potato chips and one chip was burnt. Like it's black burnt. How am I suppose to keep enjoying my snack..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "Placed order on 12/5/15 for an Xmas present (couldn't give to the little girl who it was intended for at Xmas), rec'd product about a 2 weeks later, opened package..."
- "I hate this airline. Reminds me of why I rarely fly them. I just got off flight from Atlanta to Wilmington today flight #5245. The plane is filled with mold!..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."