filters
state:
city:
product:

Clancys Chips - WTH Quanity Short

I purchased yet another container of the stackerz and the dam container is only 3/4 of the way full. Man you guys ripped me off now for the second time. This is not cool at all. I have been seeing a lot of this across the United States and people if you see this happening do not buy from that company any longer and then they will learn that you cannot short your customers. Sad Bullshit
3.5
Additional Fees

Clancys Chips - Guacamole Chips

Clancys Chips - Guacamole Chips
Okay whoever decided it was a good idea to stop making the greatest guacamole chip green. IS DUMB. I miss the greenie greenness of the beloved chip. Plz fix this NOW

Clancys Chips - Empty bags

I bought an assortment bag of chips. Many of the bags were empty or had 1 chip in them.

Clancys Chips - Jalepeno Flavored Kettle Chips

What happened to your Jalepeno Flavored Kettle chips? They no longer have that "kick" I so love. Did you cut back on the seasonings? I'm so disappointed. Please go back to the original recipe. They now taste like regular chips. Thanks for listening.
Reply to reviews
I liked every thing there was about the chips. They have the best flavor over any of the leading brands and cheaper, I even found my self licking the in side of the bag to get the rest out. Will buy more! I wont buy the leading brand any more since these are so much...
5.0
I liked
  • I loved them

Clancys Chips - Clancys Ranch Tortilla Chips

I prefer Clancy's Ranch Tortilla chips over Doritos anyday. Soooo delicious and not over priced. Thank you

Clancys Chips - Need a lower sodium chip

Need lower sodium products. Need to keep in the heathier range

Clancys Chips - Please stock more spicy pork rinds

I live in the Des Moines area and we have 5 Aldi close to us. For the past two weeks, we cannot find any spicy pork rinds and they are our favorite. We find plenty of the plain ones, but no spicy. Please do not discontinue these and please try to stock more. Thank you!

Clancys Chips - Clancy’s kettle jalapeño potato chips

I have bought Clancy’s jalapeño potato chips for last six months but lately they seem to lack the spicy jalapeño flavor it use to have
5.0
#1321952

Clancys Chips - My experience w/ clancy.chips

I noticed everytime i buy clancy chips they r all broken up I very seldom get a whole chip.Try to improve this.
1.8