I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about.I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack.

Ripped open the bag, reached in and grabbed a few chips and put them in my mouth. I started to chew and suddenly I bit into something very solid. I spit the contents out thinking I broke my tooth. I found a small stone which really grossed me out.

Needless to say I then was done snacking!! Please tell me there is some good explanation for finding a stone in a new unopened bag of chips.

I still have the stone and probably wont be buying any more of Clancy's chips!I have sent photos of the stone on a penney.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of clancys chips barbecue chips from Clancys Chips and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clancys Chips to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clancys Chips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments