I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about.I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack.
Ripped open the bag, reached in and grabbed a few chips and put them in my mouth. I started to chew and suddenly I bit into something very solid. I spit the contents out thinking I broke my tooth. I found a small stone which really grossed me out.
Needless to say I then was done snacking!! Please tell me there is some good explanation for finding a stone in a new unopened bag of chips.
I still have the stone and probably wont be buying any more of Clancy's chips!I have sent photos of the stone on a penney.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Clancys Barbecue Chips Sold By Aldies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "eating these chips and pulled these chips out wrapped in a piece of plastic how gross!!!!!!!!..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups. Very unhappy, never use them again. Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."