I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about.I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack.
Ripped open the bag, reached in and grabbed a few chips and put them in my mouth. I started to chew and suddenly I bit into something very solid. I spit the contents out thinking I broke my tooth. I found a small stone which really grossed me out.
Needless to say I then was done snacking!! Please tell me there is some good explanation for finding a stone in a new unopened bag of chips.
I still have the stone and probably wont be buying any more of Clancy's chips!I have sent photos of the stone on a penney.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups. Very unhappy, never use them again. Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."