I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about.I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack.
Ripped open the bag, reached in and grabbed a few chips and put them in my mouth. I started to chew and suddenly I bit into something very solid. I spit the contents out thinking I broke my tooth. I found a small stone which really grossed me out.
Needless to say I then was done snacking!! Please tell me there is some good explanation for finding a stone in a new unopened bag of chips.
I still have the stone and probably wont be buying any more of Clancy's chips!I have sent photos of the stone on a penney.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups. Very unhappy, never use them again. Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."