Huntingtown, Maryland

WTF I go for what I think is a healthier alternative to get my salt fix in these chips and sugar is one of the top ingredients. If I wanted a sweet chip I'd get kettle chips.

What a disappointment. I don't think I need a 100 words for this review it's all I have to say, really I mean it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Comments