5.0

I love your products and always buy my snacks from Aldi's.My favorite sack is potato chips.

I usually purchase 1 bag of snacks each week. The last couple of weeks it has been the WAVY chips. And for the past couple of weeks, they are way too salty (especially my current bag) with a sell by of 12-22-16. Maybe you could cut back, just a little on the salt?

Your tongue should not hurt after you have been snacking on chips!I didn't want to complain but then I thought maybe there was something wrong with the salting section of your product that you were not aware of.

This person wrote the review because of "taste" of clancys chips original potato chips from Clancys Chips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clancys Chips to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was too salty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clancys Chips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

Oceanside, California, United States #1346437

This is another consumer who loves the taste, but the salt content has gone up considerably. Also, the flavor changes from time to time

Overall I like the heat and the bit.....and it does not make me cough, unlike reported by some who cannot take the heat and ***

Please reduce the salt from 150 mg to about 105-110 mg for the 8.5 oz bag being sold currently at Aldi's

Greenbrier, Tennessee, United States #1345261

Chips are good,too much salt.I am on a strict salt diet only 1500 mg.

a day.

Yall need to make a NO SALT tater chip.One of yalls competitors do..

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1230768

I found the same problem with the Restaurant Style Tortilla chips and I love Clancy's chips. Need to cut back on the salt; otherwise I can't buy them. 10/22/16

to Anonymous Connecticut, United States #1349314

We just bought them for the first time. SO SALTY and I like salty food. My tongue and throat burn after eating a few.

Brentwood, Pennsylvania, United States #1221682

I hate Aldi, and all their off brands. Everything tastes like generic.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1221598

Personally, I don't like the Clancy brand, except for the thin pretzels.The taste of chips comes from the oil they use to fry the potatoes.

I don't know what they use, but I never cared for them. I now buy Martin's original kettle chips direct from their website as they are not found in my area. They are based out of Philadelphia. They use soybean oil.

As an aside, I always put salt on my chips before I eat them as I find most brands are never salty enough.Whatever toots one's horn, I guess.