My friends brought a bunch of different foods over yesterday. I normally love Vegetable Straws.

They bring me different things every month. Well I opened them I didn't smell it I took just a few out and ate them I was sick all night. They are stale as heck I am not sure where they bought them. It says ALDIS on the bag so I guess thats where.

They get a lot of stuff from a store called Cosco they get alot my favorite things from there. Thanls for your time I would love to try them but not Stale ones.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips. The most disappointing about clancys chips chips from Clancys Chips was very very stale tasting Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Comments