5.0

I love the products at ALDI and have only found a couple that I didn't like as well as the name brand item.My only complaint is the Wavy chips are always beat to *** or cut from small potatoes.

I got a bag from a new box to see if it was customers beating them up but when I opened them there were at best only about 15 I would consider as chips usable to use for dips.

This is not only bag but an ongoing thing.Either cut them thicker, use larger potatoes or quit beating them when putting them in the boxes.

This person wrote the review because of "broken chips always" of clancys chips chips from Clancys Chips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clancys Chips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most liked all chips but beat up wavy chips. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clancys Chips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1095189

At least you can still buy the chips you like.Jay's changed their original kettle chips from the original recipe to one that now brags they use coconut oil.

Totally changed the taste. Now, I have to find a brand/type I like, but so far have not. I have tried Clancy's chips---all varieties---but am not impressed. But, that's just me.

Find another brand.Good luck.