5.0

I'm a HUGE Aldi fan going back over 50 years in Germany.I am a big fan of wavy Aldi potato chips.

So, okay, no wavy's for weeks so I start buying the plain chips (I do not like flavors). Yesterday there were neither wavy nor plain chips at my Aldi. No wavys at other Milwaukee area stores the last couple weeks. Where did the potato chips go?

These are just words to add up to the required 100 words.

What's the point of 100 words?

Why would you want so many more words than it took to make my point?Okay, this is 100.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with to eat them and wavy chips and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they are not available in the store and that they wouldnt be here forever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no wavy chips" of clancys chips chips and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Clancys Chips needs to "deliver wavy chips to the east capital dr store in milwaukee" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clancys chips chips in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clancys Chips.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1162611

I feel your pain.I used to buy Jays Old Fashioned Kettle chips but then the distributor in my area refused to stock them.

I ordered them direct from Snyders Lance. Then, after a year of doing so they changed their cooking oil to coconut oil, destroying the unique flavor of the chips. I then found a brand called Martin's at an Ollie's store in town which are almost the same as the old Jay's kettle before they changed it. I now order direct from Martin's in Pennsylvania.

I pay more, but since I, too love potato chips, I pay the extra cost to ship them direct to me. Aldi's local stores have little, to no control over inventory ordering and just stock whatever corporate sends them. Thus, blame Aldi's corporate, tho I don't believe there is a way to complain to them---try aldi.com or do a search for Aldi's online and check out their website, tho. Good luck.

You might do as I did/still do and buy any new brands or styles you see in various stores in your area. You might get lucky and find a brand you have never tried to be as good as your old Clancy's chips.

Or, try making a big batch of popcorn the old way---in coconut oil with plenty of butter and salt.Yummy.