Clancys Chips - Wood shaving in my mouth
I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical.However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it was a wood shaving.
I took out a handful as i have other times without looking and when i bit down it was not the same texture as the chex cereal or pretzel. I do like the product but was shocked when i actually got hurt from biting into the shaving. I actually chipped part of my tooth/filling. Not good!!!
This makes me wonder what kind of regulations do they have at the factory, sanitary and otherwise.Do you have to compromise cheap labor and cut costs in order to profit?
Reason of review: unsafe item in bag.
Monetary Loss: $1000.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I liked: Price, Flavor.
I didn't like: Finding unsafe object in bag.