1.1K views
Featured Not resolved
3.0

I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical.However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it was a wood shaving.

I took out a handful as i have other times without looking and when i bit down it was not the same texture as the chex cereal or pretzel. I do like the product but was shocked when i actually got hurt from biting into the shaving. I actually chipped part of my tooth/filling. Not good!!!

This makes me wonder what kind of regulations do they have at the factory, sanitary and otherwise.Do you have to compromise cheap labor and cut costs in order to profit?

This reviewer shared experience about "unsafe item in bag" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. jnoaeill is overall dissatisfied with Clancys Chips and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about traditional chex mix at Clancys Chips was finding unsafe object in bag , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clancys Chips.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Clancys Chips to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clancys Chips?

Comments

It's a burned pretzel.... not wood.

to Anonymous #1051736